Feel like you’re stranded without a vehicle? There’s no need to start hitch hiking, we knew you’d like a few options on getting around. Whether you are looking to go sightseeing or just want a lift to a wine farm, we have a solution for your every travel need. In Worcester you can choose from a variety of ways to get around, from bicycle, to uber, or shuttle services, we can even arrange transport via airplane or boat if that’s what you are looking for.
Manic Cycles offers you a standard Mountain bike option, or for the less experienced cyclist, they have the option of an e-bike. Situated in the heart of the town, Manic Cycles is the perfect place to pick up your wheels and go!
– Cruisers or entry level mtb bikes at R250 per day or R150 half day
– Decent Hardtail mountain bikes at R400 per day
– Dual suspension mountain bikes at R600 per day
– Full Carbon Dual suspension mountain bikes at R1000 per day
– E-bikes (City cruiser) at R500 per day
– E-bikes (Hardtail) at R750 per day
– E-bikes (Dual suspension) at R1200 per day
– Road bikes at R400 per day (Gravel options also available)
– Full Carbon Road bikes at R1000 per day
– Time Trial bikes at R1000 per day (Deep section wheels R500 extra)
– Tandem bikes at R1000 per day
– Fat bikes at R400 per day
Visit https://maniccycles-cw.co.za/bicycle-rentals/ for more info.
Shuttle Services & Airport Transfers
Ismails Shuttle Services: +27 69 455 0344
Sonny Phillips: +27 82 815 7057
Christo Jordaan: +27 81 806 2202
Das (Rolbos toere): +27 83 410 1745
Dirk de Koker: +27 83 493 9136
Woeber: +27 71 194 8756
Gerhard vd Merwe (Road Along): +27 84 799 3257
Cape to Grape Wine Tours and Adventures: +27 63 745 7626