Klipheuwel Farm is situated within the Hex River Valley in Sandhills. The farm is surrounded by the majestic Hex River Mountains and the area’s vineyards are well known for their annual show of spectacularly bright and varied autumn colours. Klipheuwel is a working table grape farm that boasts AltydLIG (“always radiant”), our wedding and function venue, along with accommodation and mountain hiking and trail running trails situated on the farm.
AltydLIG has a romantic history and was established when a farm boy wanted to marry a barefoot farm girl.
At Klipheuwel Farm Venue we offer multiple accommodation options:
- Two Luxury Cottages that sleeps 2 persons each
- A very spacious Farm House that can easily accommodate 16 people in two separate units
- And our campsite with spacious, modern ablution facilities. (a tented camp can be arranged at an extra fee)
The Hex Trails
Also based on Klipheuwel Farm is The Hex Trails. Trails for Trail Runners, Hikers and Mountain Bikers.
• Swimming Pool
• Farm house accommodation
• 2 x Luxury Cottage accommodation
• Hiking/Running/Biking Trails
• Braai Facilities
• Wedding venue
• Bar (on request)
• Hot Tub
• Wedding / Function Venue
• Spacious Garden
• Security guard at night
• Aircon / Fan
• Heater / Electric Blanket / Hot water bottle
• Gas Geysers (to avoid cold loadshedding showers)
• Cosy Fireplace in The Farmhouse kitchen
• Capped Wi-Fi on request